.

.

Poor baby......

10:44 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
So yesterday I got Wyatt out of bed and I let him crawl around for a bit and play. When I put him in his highchair I noticed he had tiny little cuts all over his forehead! I am freaking out trying to figure out what happened to him, I feel like a horrible mom that my baby got hurt and I don't know how. The cuts were already scabbing over so I thought they had to have happened during the night, Kyle thinks Wyatt scratched himself but I don't think his nails were long enough to do that kind of damage and why would he do it so many times? The only other thing it could have been is our wicker basket- we got coco a new wicker dog bed and she doesnt like it as well as her old one so it's sitting by the door until we get rid of it and Wyatt likes to play around and on it, maybe one of the wicker parts poking out scratched him while he was crawling around it? Ugh it's so frustrating. Either way we put the dog bed out of his reach and trimmed his nails as short as we could safely, so hopefully my little guy won't be getting hurt anymore. In the mean time, I have been putting hats on him whenever we go out so people don't see the cuts......It's so stupid but I don't want anyone to think we hurt him or let him get hurt.

0 comments: