.

.

New moon!!!!

12:44 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

On Friday I went and saw New moon with all my sisters- it was so cool we were all able to make and find the time to get together . We had a great time, next time we will have to do some strategic seating because of our different movie personalities. Kyle actually came with us so I was sitting by him and Melissa- he kept teasing me about the movie all during it and I threatened to make him go home- Lissa was actually very good during this movie and didn't incessantly ask me what was going on. Liss was sitting by Lee though, who was sitting by kim and apparently they were whispering very loudly during the quiet parts of the movie (according to Liss) and asking questions. I'm pretty sure Shelly was on her best behaviour so next time we'll just have to split Lee and Kim up haha.

So yesterday my mom offered to come pick me up and take me back to her house while she watched Wyatt for a bit because waking up at 4 am every day for the last week or so has really started taking it's toll on me and I was so tired. Kyle had just called me when I heard her pull up and honk so I hurried and got off the phone, grabbed the diaper bag , my coat and Coco in one hand and Wyatt in his carseat in the other- as I was coming down the steps I dont know if I missed the step or tripped over my own foot but I went flying. Wyat luckily was buckled in, so the carseat just got dropped and turned on it's side, I smacked the concrete with my knees and all the stuff in my diaper bag flew out onto the lawn. I was so tired and so humiliated I just started bawling while trying right side up Wyatt and gather up all my stuff. I wasn't able to nap at my mom's and it was pretty much one of the worst days I have had in a long time- My knees still hurt.

1 comments:

Kimberly Porter said...

New Moon was a great movie, huh? I'm so happy you guys all found the time to get together and go! You all look so good.

I'm sorry about your knees. Waking up early totally sucks and I feel your pain. I used to lay down on the floor with my pillow when Joshy woke up early and fall back asleep while he crawled all over me. It's much easier when they start to watch TV. Then when they wake up early, just have Sesame Street babysit. :) Love you.