.

.

I'm back?

8:13 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Okay so I am going to give this blogging business another try.

We just got rid our our cell phones and texting people was typically how I would vent when I was irritated, so be warned that with that option gone I will probably start using my blog to vent.

Here's what's going on in our lives right now.....

We recently bought a condo in West Jordan, We had actually given up on buying a house for the time being but the opportunity arose and we took the leap. We are extremely happy here, It is quite small but every inch now feels like home and it is just so nice to finally have a place to call ours.

Wyatt is 7 months old now, when we moved to our condo he started sleeping in his own crib finally, although I can only pinpoint a few nights where he has slept the entire night through. His pediatrician says he is about 3 months ahead in development, he is crawling all over the place and he pulls himself up into a stand every chance he gets, he will be walking in no time.
                

                                                    He has two little adorable bottom teeth.                                                                                                                      



He is just the cutest thing I have ever seen, my heart melts every time he smiles at me.










He likes to babble and says Da-Da a lot more than Ma-Ma. Wyatt loves his daddy, he lights up every time he sees Kyle, and Kyle does the same when he sees Wyatt. I love watching them together.



Kyle is still going to school, and working two part time jobs, both who schedule him more like he is full time, he works so hard and we don't get to spend a lot of time together. Next semester his classes are only available at night so we are hoping he can get one of his jobs to make him 3/4 or full time so he can quit the other, he might have to get a new job altogether but we'll see how it turns out.

I started working for Jetblue and I love it. I get to work from home, which is great since I practically never get ready anymore after having Wyatt . They are so flexible and I can mold my schedule to my life quite easily. I don't work as much as I should which makes me feel horrible since Kyle works so much, but I'm getting better at resisting getting off work. I do miss doing hair however I think, I don't miss the salon experience necessarily but I miss the challenge of it. I still do it of course for  family and friends. I think the combination of Jetblue and doing hair is going to be perfect, both I can do from home and both I enjoy, I feel so blessed.

Coco is handling the competition with Wyatt considerably well. She is actually a little protective of him but she still does not like him to touch her. He however adores CoCo and gets the biggest grin on his face every time she is near. She is still a yappy, sneaky, spoiled pooch, but we love her.

1 comments:

Kimberly Porter said...

Glad you're back. That's great that Wyatt is doing so well in his development! I bet you are so proud of him. He sure is cute like his mama. Love you.