.

.

10:36 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay so the cuts on Wyatt's head turned out to be from him,  his skin I guess has gotten really dry with the change in weather and he was scratching at night. We got some really good lotion and it has seemed to work great so far. I am so relieved it wasn't something else causing them.

It's almost Thanksgiving- I am really excited because somehow Kyle and I both got Thanksgiving off which is a miracle and I'm so excited to spend the day with him and our families....on a bad note though, the reason I have it off is because I'm in training that week, but it means I have to work the day after Thanksgiving - it's a mandatory training so I can't VTO or give it away- I work 6-12 and this will be the first year I miss the sales. I am heartbroken. Oh well, it is for the best I'm sure since this is the first year I have a child to buy for so theres a good chance I would get way too out of control with the spending. *sigh*

0 comments: