.

.

Sick, Sick, Sick

1:42 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Kyle got sick, then Wyatt got it and now I have it- It's like a super cold. I feel terrible. Wyatt has been sick for a week and seems to be over the worst of it but still has a runny nose and a nasty cough. I was so sick yesterday I had to call in to work because there was no way I could work six hours feeling the way I was. I stayed up til 2:30 a.m last night though getting in some of my mandatory overtime, it was pretty slow thankfully and I mostly just read a book, it was pretty funny though because my nose is so stuffed people can barely understand me, hopefully this gets better soon because I hate having to repeat myself over and over because a customer can't understand me.


Kyle bought me an early valentines present today......
The picture doesn't do it justice- it's this cute Tiffany blue color. (My old camera is Kyle's from when he was in high school and it's actually just a really old version of my new one which is great because I loved my old one) It's got 10 Mega pixels compared to the old ones 4 Mega pixels, a larger screen and it's adorably blue!
I'm charging the battery now and can't wait to take some pictures of my handsome little man :)

We took Wyatt in to get his hip X-ray's today- Everything looked fine- The doc said we'll watch him for the next 3 months and if the problem still persists then maybe some physical therapy- I think everything is going to be fine and once Wyatt starts actually walking it will go away.

Kyle's last day at Mountain America is today- He really loves the people he works with and they are sure sad to see him go but life we be so much easier now his two weeks are up and he will be back to two jobs instead of 3. He's really liking Pro-Ex and has settled right back into things like he never left.

Life is good-Just hoping me and Wyatt get feeling better soon because I don't have the time or energy to be sick right now.

1 comments:

Something McSomethingkins said...

Wow, this is really recent. Love the chimera. I didn't know Kyle quit his job and got another. Guess it's one of the many fun things we can catch up on when I come to town friday.